Miller Harris is now recruiting
Our Head Office is in central London overlooking Spitalfields Market.
We currently have 5 Flagship stores in Central London
Covent Garden - Monmouth Street - Westfield London - Canary Wharf - Coal Drops Yard
Full and part-time positions available
JUNIOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - FULL or PART TIME
Head Office - E1 6NF
Miller Harris are offering an amazing opportunity for a Junior Executive Assistant to the CEO. We are looking to recruit a confident and out-going individual to provide a range of personal and administrative services as an assistant to the Chief Executive. This is an ideal opportunity for a graduate looking for a challenging role to propel their career within an exciting and developing brand.
Duties will include
- Diary and inbox management.
- Organising the CEO’s travel diary and arrangements
- Booking overseas and UK travel.
- Preparing presentations and reports.
- Dealing with calls and other communications on behalf of the CEO and preparing letters and e mails.
- Organising and attending meetings, writing minutes and following up on actions points.
- Communicating with external partners – sending information and product as required.
The ideal candidate will possess
- At least a 2:1 degree from a top university, to show commitment and a good work ethic
- Excellent skills in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Very good time management and organisational skills, to ensure all tasks are completed effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills so that all communication is clear and articulate.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and have good interpersonal skills to enjoy working in an intimate team.
- Commitment to the Company and the CEO for future success with the business.
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate start
Posted 29th May 2019
RETAIL MANAGER - FULL or PART TIME
We are recruiting for a Manager positions in our London Stores, and are always interested to meet suitable candidates.
We are currently recruiting full & part time staff for our creative & multi-sensory stores in London.
RETAIL COLLEAGUE - FULL or PART TIME
Canary Wharf - E14 4QT
24 hours a week contract available in Canary Wharf - 10th May 2019.
Please send CV to Stoyka Glazer at email@example.com