Your Bag (0)
You currently have no items in your bag.
You currently have no items in your bag.
Thank you for accessing the Miller Harris website.
Miller Harris provides the content and services available on this website to you subject to the following terms and conditions.
From time to time we may modify our terms and conditions to which the content and services available are subject.
Accordingly, please continue to review them whenever accessing or using our Website.
Acceptance of these terms and conditions does not affect your statutory rights, except so far as legitimately excluded.
A. REGISTRATION AND ORDERS
All products are subject to availability.
We will inform you as soon as possible if any items you have ordered are not available.
Acknowledgement and acceptance of your order
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order.
If we are unable to fulfil your order following this acknowledgement, we will endeavour to contact you by email or telephone advising you of this.
A contract between you and Miller Harris will come into existence upon us notifying you by subsequent email or telephone that your order has been confirmed and is being dispatched.
You will become liable to make payment for the order at that time. At any point up until then, we may decline to fulfil your order.
If we are unable to supply a particular item or there is a delay in supplying an item for any reason beyond our reasonable control (including but not limited to an item being out of stock, us identifying a product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment) we will not be liable to you.
Risk in the products constituting the orders will pass to you immediately upon delivery.
You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us upon receipt that the order is incorrect or if you otherwise exercise your cancellation right set out below.
If you fail to act in accordance with these terms, we shall have no obligation to accept a purported rejection exercised by you.
We retain the legal ownership of all products until we have received full payment.
We shall automatically and immediately regain legal ownership of the products in the event that we refund payment to you.
We shall be pleased to assist if you have any queries or require any information regarding your order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can pay by Credit/Debit Card - Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Switch, Delta, Electron, Solo, or Maestro card.
Payment for each order will be taken from your debit/credit card as your order is placed, and we usually dispatch by 16:00 the same day or the next working day. Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant items.
You have the right to cancel your order up to 7 working days after the day following the delivery of the goods by sending us a notice of cancellation (by email or post) and returning the goods to us (within the specified deadline) in their original, unopened and unused condition. This does not apply to any sale items.
We hope that you will be happy with your purchase but if you are not, we offer a full refund or exchange on any item within 28 days of receipt as long as it is unused and in its original packaging. We cannot refund or exchange any sale items. However if, upon delivery, you notice that any of the products in your order are damaged we shall be happy to replace them.
On orders between £35 - £1000, you have the option to spread the cost of your order across 3 interest-free monthly instalments. On orders below £30, you have the option to pay the whole amount in 30 days. No fees when you pay on time, late fees may apply if payments are missed.
Delivery will be made to your billing address or such other address specified by you at the time of ordering. Miller Harris do not have any responsibility or liability for any event or expense after the package has been signed for at your proscribed delivery address.
Standard UK Delivery £5.50. Please allow up to 1-3 working days for delivery, delivery is usually made by DPD.
See below for more detail on delivery times.
Delivery will be made to your billing address or such other address specified by you at the time of ordering.
For enquiries on this or in respect of international deliveries outside the UK (including Channel Islands) please contact us at email@example.com.
Delivery times - England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Wight:
We endeavour to deliver to the below territories within 72 hours:
- Southern Ireland
- Channel Islands
- Scottish Highlands: FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV33-39, KW all, PA21-33, PA35-40, PH18-26, PH30, PH31-42.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27, KA28, KW15-17, PA20, PA34, PA41-48, PA60-78, OH42-44, ZE1-3
- Isle of Man
- Scilly Isles
European territories delivery charge and times are as specified below:
France, Netherlands, Belgium, Liechtenstein Luxembourg, Germany, Denmark, Austria, Spain, Italy, Czech Republic and Slovakia – £15 delivery charge and will take 3-5 working days.
Switzerland – (£15 delivery +£25 Clearance Charge) allow 3-5 working days
Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Poland, Portugal, Hungary and Slovenia – £19 delivery charge and will take 7 working days.
Norway, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Croatia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia, Bulgaria, Greece – £28 delivery charge and will take 7 working days (Norway and Iceland will incur a £25 clearance charge)
Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Croatia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia, and Liechtenstein are subject to a £25 custom clearance charge.
Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays. Any delivery timescales are indicative only and do not constitute binding obligations on us. For security reasons all parcels must be signed for on receipt.
All content available on our website, including but not limited to text, content, graphics, logos, photographs, names, illustrations, artwork, trademarks and other material, is the property of Miller Harris Fragrance Ltd and is protected by copyrights, trade marks and/or other proprietary rights.
You are permitted to use this website for personal purposes only.
You agree not to use any content of the website for commercial purposes, including but not limited to copying, duplicating, reproducing, storing, selling, reselling, modifying, accessing or otherwise exploiting the content in whole or in part other than as set out above without our prior written consent.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products and prices on the website.
However, subject to applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT and exclusive of delivery charges.
3. Links to other websites
Miller Harris may, purely as a convenience to its website users, from time to time include links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control.
Such links are in no way an endorsement by us of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier.
Should you chose to link to or from any off-website pages or other websites, you acknowledge that this is carried out entirely at your own risk and we will accept no liability to you, howsoever caused in that respect.
4. Your suggestions
We welcome your enquiries, feedback, suggestions and other ideas (collectively “Suggestions”) regarding the website or products and services provided by us.
All Suggestions will be submitted on the understanding that they are non-confidential and non-proprietary to the person or organisation providing them and that they may not be returned to you and that we may not communicate with you in respect of them.
You also agree and acknowledge that we may use or modify the Suggestions and any ideas, concepts or know-how contained therein without restriction, for any purpose (commercial or otherwise), without acknowledgement or payment to you.
In providing the Suggestions you agree that you will not misrepresent the origin of the Suggestions and agree to indemnify us for all claims arising from or in connection with any claims in respect of any Suggestion including to any rights therein.
5. Limitation/exclusion of liability
The Miller Harris Website is provided to you without warranties or guarantees of any kind whatsoever (express or implied) and your use of our website and its contents is entirely at your own risk.
In particular, the user must bear the inherent risks associated with the use of the worldwide web. We accept no responsibility or liability for functions contained on our Website and will not be responsible for.
Any errors or omissions or for any technical problems (including but not limited to worms and viruses) you may experience with the website;
incompatibility of the website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links.
Save as expressly stated elsewhere in the Terms and Conditions, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, consequential or incidental loss or damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any indirect loss whatsoever that arises out of or is related to the use of our website.
6. International Access
Miller Harris does not warrant or otherwise promise that the website, use thereof or the Terms and Conditions (in whole or in part) are in compliance with laws or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom.
If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
To the extent that any provision of the Terms and Conditions is unenforceable in such locations, that provision should be struck out and the remaining provisions remain in force.
Any notices under these terms and conditions may be sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to:
6 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BF
No delay, forbearance or failure by us to take action in respect of any breach of any obligation arising under these Terms shall constitute a waiver of any other breach and no failure to exercise or partial exercise by Miller Harris of any remedy shall constitute a waiver of the right subsequently to exercise that or any other remedy.
9. Promotion and Offer Codes
9.1 To redeem a promotion or offer code ("Code"), insert the Code in the "Voucher / Offer Code" box on the checkout page of the site and click "Update". If valid, the Code will be applied.
9.2 In addition to any Code specific terms and conditions, the following conditions apply to all Codes:
9.2.1 Only one code can be used per Order
9.2.2 Codes can only be applied to full price items (Codes cannot be applied to sale items).
9.2.3 Codes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative is available
9.2.4 Orders must be made prior to 23:59 GMT on the closing or expiry date of the Code (if one is specified)
9.2.5 All offers and promotions are dependent on stock availability
9.2.6 Offer codes and promotions may be amended or removed at any time
9.2.7 These Terms of Sale apply to purchases made using a Code
9.2.8 Orders with a discount code applied are not eligible for cashback on affiliate websites
10. Governing Law
This website, any content contained herein and any contracts entered into as a result of usage of this website are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Miller Harris Ltd (company no. 12849282) whose registered office is at 12th Floor, 6 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BF.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Miller Harris Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [http://www.millerharris.com]
6. We may promote the competition on the Miller Harris website (www.millerharris.com) our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entry will be published in the competition promotional copy. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. Newsletter subscribers who signed up to our newsletter via the competition advert on social media will be entered into a draw once every six months, starting from March 2022. They must have an active subscription at the time of being chosen. Winners are eligible to only win once. The competition prize is £1000 worth of fragrance.
11. Miller Harris Fragrance Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize available for each competition will be published in the promotional content.
14. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Winners will be chosen according to the Competition specifics published in the Competition content.
16. The winner, winners will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
23. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
25.2 Black Friday Promotion 2022:
Our 20% OFF promotion will run from Tuesday 8th November until midnight on Monday 28th November. Discount on full-price products only. Offer available on our UK and US websites and in-store in the UK. Excludes Gift Cards and Sale items.
25.3 Nio Cocktails 2022:
Code valid for one use per customer, redeemable online only until Thursday 22nd December 2022.
E. FREE SAMPLE PROMOTIONS ON SOCIAL MEDIA