Image by Rakes Progess Magazine
To celebrate the launch of our newest FORAGE fragrance, DANCE amongst the Lace, we are launching a competition with the aim of finding the country’s best-foraged bouquet. This could consist of wildflowers, berries, stems, fronds or leaves – the important thing is to be creative and mindful of the environment. Let nature be your guide and don’t be afraid to see where it takes you.
To be in with the chance of winning a bottle of DANCE amongst the Lace along with a FORAGE tote bag, post your photos between the 9th and 31st of July, using the hashtag #MHForagedBouquet and provide a description of what foraged findings were used in the bouquet.
We will be announcing a winner, once a week for the next three weeks on our Instagram and Facebook Stories! Good luck and we look forward to sharing the natural joy of your floral creations.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The #MHForagedBouquet competition terms and conditions
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is Miller Harris of 116 Commercial Street, London, E1 6NF
3. Entries can be submitted via Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook where entrants can use the hashtag #MHForagedBouquet and submit a short description of what they used in the bouquet.
4. Multiple entries per person are permitted.
5. Entrants warrant that the work they submit is original and that they are the sole owner of the copyright in it. By entering, you give the Promoter permission to use your name and photos of receiving the price for any promotional material once the competition is closed.
6. The opening date for entries is the 9th July 2019. The closing date for entries is 6pm 31st July. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
7. The winners will be selected by the promoter and notified by email on or before the 31st July 2019.
8. Acknowledgement of the prize by the winners must be received by 6pm 7th June. Should the Promoter not receive confirmation from the winner by this time, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner at random.
9. The winners will receive: the 3 new perfumes ‘Lost’ ‘Hidden’ and ‘Wander’.
10. The prize cannot be passed onto someone else. If the prize is not accepted, another winner will be selected at random. You can also not request a cash prize.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to check the validity and reject entries with reasonable cause.
12. The Promoter is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
14. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.