Customers who have selected the 'Try it First' option when purchasing 50ml or 100ml Fragrances from www.millerharris.com can use the Miller Harris Free Returns process - providing the packaging of the fragrance is undamaged.
How to organise the Return or Exchange
1a. Purchasing customers - Simply forward your Order confirmation to Customerservices@millerharris.com with the message title - Return Request.
1b. Gift recipients - Simply email Customerservices@millerharris.com with the message title - Gift Exchange.
1c. Either - Can visit one of our Miller Harris shops to exchange an unopened Fragrance. Refunds are available, although the store will request the refund from the customer service team in head office.
What happens next?
2. After you have requested the return/exchange, you will be emailed a Returns label by our partner DPD, with instructions on how to organise the collection. Please note Miller Harris cannot influence the collection, as it is DPD's organisation.
3. Package the fragrance in its original box, taking care to ensure it will not be damaged in transit.
4. Remove any old address details from the outside of the box, print off and securely attach the DPD Returns label.
5. Follow the instructions DPD emailed to you to organise the collection. Please contact DPD if you have any issues with the collection.
How long does the return take?
6. Returns can take up to 10 days to arrive at our warehouse.
7. We will process the return within 2 working days.
8. We aim to process the refund or exchange within 1 working day.
Terms and Conditions
Returns window - Any request for a refund or exchange must be made within 30 days of the dispatch of the original order.
Refunds will be made to the original credit/debit card only.
Please allow 14 days for the return and refund/exchange processing. You will receive an email confirmation when your return has been processed.